Saturday Start time 10:00 a.m.
ALL BIRDS MUST BE OWNED BY THE EXHIBITOR
1. This show will be judged according to the APA (American Poultry Association) standards.
2. All youth birds must be banded
3. Entry fee is 1.00 a bird Entry deadline September 1st 2013 at 12:00 p.m.
4. No bird substitutions the morning of the show
5. PULLORIUM TESTING POULTRY FOR FAIRS: All poultry except waterfowl exhibited at Fair must be accompanied by written proof that the flock was blood tested negative for Pullorium-typhoid and Avian influenza within 365 days prior to entry date. The test must be done every year for valid certification. Please send a photo copy of your pullorium with your entry.
6. all entries must be penned by 8:30 a.m. and vehicles removed to designated parking area.
7. Exhibitors are limited to 2 birds of each breed per Class. However all breeds will be compared together unless competition warrants division. Entries will be reclassified at the discretion of the judges.
8. Juniors and Seniors will be judged together unless competition warrants division
10. Sex links and crossbreeds may be entered in classes 21 and 22.
11. In all questions the judges decision is the final word.
12. All exhibitors are requested to help in the cleanup and breakdown of the poultry area after the show. Many hands make light work. Thank You
13. Entry numbers are subject to change.
14. The Sterling Fair and its Volunteers are not responsible for animals bought and sold at the show.
15. Showmanship for youth as a class time to be set after Judging
All entries to be entered via the sterling fair website www.sterlingfair.org
Entry fee is due at the time of check in. Make checks payable to: The Sterling Fair. Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org NOTE:MAKE SURE TO SEND COPIES OF PULLORIUM IN MAIL—NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITH OUT PULLORIUM FORMS
Premiums: 1st $6.00 2nd $5.00 3rd $4.00 Champions and best of show will be selected
Classes A. LARGE FOWL
11. young gander
12. young goose
15. young drake
16. young duck
18. guinea fowl
19. tom turkey
20. hen turkey
21. live market poultry: judged on meat basis but must be well feathered
22. egg production: judged on production points but must be well feathered
Showmanship (novice/intermediate/senior) Trophies
Co Chair: Dave Anderson NEBantamclub@aol.com