FARM TRACTOR PULL
Superintendents: Keith Shaughnessy Tel. 978-870-2779
Dave Mansfield Tel. 978-580-0671
Saturday 9 AM – 8 PM
NO ENTRY (HOOK-UP) FEES WILL BE CHARGED
CLASSES: 1. 3,500 LBS 2. 4,500 LBS 3. 5,500 LBS 4. 6,500 LBS 5. 7,500 LBS 6. 9,000 LBS 7. 10,000 LBS 8. 11,000 LBS 9. 12,000 LBS 10. 14,000 LBS
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All operators must check in and register before they begin to pull.
1. Written permission of owner or parent if operator is under 18.
2. No alcoholic beverages before or during the event.
3. Must remain seated, be in full control, and operate in a safe manner.
4. Will, with owners, assume full responsibility for negligence and/or accident.
1. Pulling stone boat
2. Allowed three hooks within 5 minutes. Measurement will be taken at the end of 5 minutes or after final attempt.
3. Tractor tires must stay within course boundaries.
1. Safe operation at all times on the grounds.
2. Tractors must be stopped immediately on signal from judge
3. Must be in neutral or park when hitching or unhitching with hands clear of controls.
4. No passengers at any time.
1. Stock, out of the field farm tractors; rubber tired, standard AG tread, set for forward rotation only.
2. Tires: no cut or ground tires; no duals, studs or chains.
3. Two wheel drive (four wheel drive with front disengaged).
4. No alternative fuels, original equipment only.
5. Must be equipped with hood and grill if originally equipped.
6. No pulling from 2 or 3 point hitch or links.
7. Maximum drawbar height: 20” to top of fixed hitch (any shims above drawbar must be 20” or less).
8. Minimum drawbar length: 22” from centerline of axle to center of the hitch pinhole.
9. Maximum drawbar length: 36” from the centerline of axle to center of the hitch pinhole.
10. Equipped with a hitch point with a minimum 3” opening (standard or twisted clevis accepted).
11. Drawbar stabilized by drawbar frame. No hitching or linking above.
12. Governor bypass or over-speeding prohibited
13. Turbos, intercoolers, torque converters only as original equipment.
14. Must have working rear brakes.
15. Weighted with operator, must exit track over scales.
Added weight and/or brackets securely attached to frame or wheels. None above the rear tires. NO weight to interfere with hitching, None on seat, platform, footrest, drawbar, 2 or 3 pt. Hitch links, or moved to another tractor in same class. Any weight lost, while hitched to sled, will count as an attempt.
1. Violation of any rule will constitute a disqualification at superintendents’ discretion.
2. Contest will be governed by superintendents with all decisions final.
3. Since reasonable rules cannot cover all eventualities, the discretion of the superintendents will prevail, including safety, operation, equipment, good sportsmanship and common sense. Safety will be paramount, including spectators and judges, as well as participants.